Tuesday 25 May, 2021 | 10:30 a.m. (LKT)
While Cloud usage has grown exponentially, most large enterprises find it challenging to forecast their Cloud spends accurately. The fluctuating complexity of internal and external business drivers, and the plethora of pricing / licensing frameworks make it almost impossible to accurately estimate what your cloud spend could be.
This results in over-provisioning or under-utilization of resources, spending which could be optimized, and commercial licensing frameworks where costs could be saved. The larger the organization – the bigger this challenge.
In this webinar, we discuss how to
- Forecast your cloud costs accurately – daily, weekly, monthly, or annually –with FORECAST²
- Co-relate the impact of seasonal business spikes that can influence your cloud infrastructure
- Train the model with any “influencers of forecast” to include the impact of external market & business complexities on your cloud costs.
- Forecast to granular levels of spends by the specific cloud services, by different projects, or by departments
which could result in
- Building a framework of checks and balances to manage costs without disrupting productivity
- Work out a better commercial contract with your Cloud Provider, leading to significant cost savings
- Enable your organization to scale
- Budget Cloud costs with a more reliable view of the future spends
Who should attend?
CIOs, CTOs, Head of IT, IT Operational Leaders and Professionals, Cloud Architects, Finance Managers
Tuesday, 25 May 2021
10:30- 11:30 a.m. (LKT)
Sankha Muthu Poruthotage
CEO, Co-Founder and Chief Data Scientist
Sankha Muthu Poruthotage is the CEO, Co-Founder, and Chief Data Scientist at Linear Squared.
He is a Data Scientist by profession and has worked in Market Research, Finance, and Insurance sectors for many years in Sri Lanka and the USA.
He has a Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Connecticut.