Wednesday 07 July 2021 | 11:30 a.m. (IST)
Many businesses lose revenue as a result of being out of stock. On the other hand, many suffer from tied-up working capital and wastages as a result of excess stock. These problems are far more common than we think.
The main reason for this situation is high demand and supply fluctuations that can occur in the future. However, most tools and systems are rule-based and they struggle to incorporate futuristic scenarios into the planning process.
Also, planners never seem to have easy access to critical information that they need for inventory planning such as current inventory, pending orders & MOQs. This makes the planning process extremely cumbersome and prone to human error.
In this webinar we discussed about maintaining optimal inventory levels, free up working capital and improve customer satisfaction by leveraging cutting edge inventory planning tools
In this webinar, we also discussed
- Common inventory challenges faced by businesses, especially with COVID disruptions.
- Why is better visibility into your inventory important? How does it affect your working capital whilst managing expirations, availability of products Vs wastage thereby increasing customer satisfaction
- How do you improve inventory planning keeping abreast of consumer demand
- How to incorporate Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence for optimized inventory planning
- Why is scale, granularity & agility important, and how these help in better ROI, less wastage & optimal processes
- Getting started with FORECAST²
Watch The Recording
Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
Rajith is a co-founder of Linear Squared.
He holds a Master’s in Finance from Imperial College London and a second Master’s in Economics from the University of Colombo. He is also a member of the Charted Institute of Management Accountants UK and specializes in forensic accounting, fraud detection models, time series forecasting, and econometric models.
A former employee of the International Operations Department at the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Rajith has many years of experience in making investment decisions on managing the foreign reserves of Sri Lanka. Rajith is also a lecturer at the Faculty of Science of the University of Colombo
Chandika is a Product Manager at Linear Squared.
He has over 4 years of experience in the analytics sphere in product development and management, data strategy & business analytics. Prior to taking up his current role, Chandika played an important role in Customer Insights where he engaged with clients to understand their business in-depth and assisting them in implementing ML & AI-based forecasting solutions for their organization
Chandika has a bachelor’s degree in Physical Science from the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka, and is currently reading for his Masters in Business Analytics