We are looking for Data Scientists to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility includes engaging with clients to understand their problems and map them back to mathematical, statistical, or computational frameworks.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics and a passion for machine learning. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
- Engage with clients to understand their problems and map them back to the mathematical, statistical, or computational frameworks.
- Develop models and algorithms using R, Python or other suitable programming languages.
- Collaborate with other team members to review work, share ideas and improve solutions.
- Develop beautiful visualizations and reports to bring models and algorithms to life.
- Work closely and effectively with the technology teams (both internal and external) to implement solutions.
A special degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science. A post-graduate degree in the above disciplines will be a plus.
- Understanding of machine learning, deep learning, predictive modeling, segmentation, and optimization techniques.
- Prior experience in applying the above techniques to real problems.
- Fluency in Python/R or other programming languages in the context of Machine Learning.
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL and a good understanding of SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Extensive experience in developing and executing comprehensive test suites for application software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Colombo, Sri Lanka