Technical Sales Engineer
We are looking for a Pre-Sales/ Technical Sales Engineer to take on a role that focuses on the growth and the expansion of the company. You will work as a member of the team that’s responsible for continuous improvement of our software as well as customer support, working across product, sales & marketing, and data science teams.
This is a technical role. You will present yourself as the technical expert to explain, demonstrate, and answer technical questions about the features and capabilities of our products to prospects & customers.
- Demonstrate and communicate product features, capabilities, and business value to educate and entice potential customers.
- Identify and analyze forecasting requirements in multiple industries to help customers make data-driven business decisions by transforming internal and external data optimally to assess the impact of diverse variables.
- Provide customer support in the form of product training, data preparation, and validation assistance to live and trial users, both local and overseas; using extensive knowledge of the products and industry dynamics.
- Present solution frameworks, validation results and carry out periodic progress meetings with clients both local and overseas.
- Generate and maintain client documentation including project proposals, progress reports, user guides, support content etc.
- Create website and marketing material including articles and blogs with industry insights
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics.
- Familiarity with R/ Python programming languages will be an added advantage
- The candidate should be self-confident and assertive with good interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.